Funding and opportunities – August 30, 2016
Women in STEM & Entrepreneurship (WISE) Programme: CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI) – 8 September 2016
The Women in STEM & Entrepreneurship (WISE) programme is part of the National Innovation and Science Agenda and will be administered by the Department of Industry, Innovation & Science. The WISE programme provides funding for activities and projects that help girls and women to explore their interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics). Applications close 5pm, 6 October 2016. Monash is permitted to submit only ONE application. MRO will hold an EOI process to select one project to proceed to Full Proposal.
• developing and delivering workshops, conferences, networking events and other forums
• developing and delivering education and professional development activities including courses and training
• developing and distributing educational materials, curriculum content, tool-kits or similar activities
• developing and delivering change management programmes and industry transformation activities
• research activities provided they are part of and directly in support of the activities above.
Between $5,000 and $250,000 per project for up to 24 months project duration.
Monash EOI process
Please create an application record in myresearch/Pure and attach the completed EOI form (attached) by 8 September 2016.
EOI Due to MRO
8 September 2016
Project selected to go to Full Proposal
by 15 September 2016
6 October 2016